I closed my therapy business on 20th March 2020 when social distancing was introduced to slow the spread and stop the Corona Virus Covid-1. I’m not an expert and I’m following guidence from the Government to the very best of my ability. These are the policies, procedures and assessments that I’ve created to prevent the spread of the virus and protect everyone who comes for treatment.
Mind Body and Bump risk assessment is here Mind Body and Bump covid 19
Hygiene and cleanliness policies we follow at Mind Body and Bump, and most have been followed as protocol since I opened in 2001!
• All coverings and towels are washed at 60 degrees (recommended) after each client and a new set used.
• Table and equipment is cleaned between treatments.
• Pens, remotes, chairs etc all cleaned after use.
• Door handles, light switches, and chairs are cleaned at the beginning and end of each day.
• Personal hygiene and hand-washing is carried our before and after each client with soap and water for 20 seconds.
• We ‘gel in’ and ‘gel out’ of the therapy room.
For your peace of mind we are following legitimate and factual protocols Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Updates information regarding the Corona Virus can be found: The World Health Organization
NHS advice is found here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/